Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Do I look like I'm teasing?



A good friend of mine complained I didn't post enough. Post about anything she says, post about what you made for dinner... So here is what happened the other night. My kitchen, sparkly and clean as always, is filled with amazing aromas of the healthy delightful food that I have so lovingly sweetly prepared and that I am about to serve to my ever grateful family, when my angelic Stevie appears at the kitchen door DUN DUN DUN... He joins me at the stove with such a sweet loving smile of innocence, lifts the lid of the pot on the stove, makes a horrified face and says the last thing I remember that night. "Mom. Do people really eat this, or are you just teasin us?" Doesn't he realize I am making a spare and he can leave anytime!

4 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

YAH!!!! That rocks.... their faces are hysterical!

SO what were you cooking so I can do the same to my girls??????


I had to eat cooked spinach and sauerkraut growing up, these kids have it so good!!!

Janet + Craig said...

LOOK AT YOU!!!! Music and everything... nice!

Craziest Cottrell said...

That is so funny! Jay and I laughed...good old Stevie!

Anonymous said...

Yeah, I feel like that with my kids too! But I take the motto that if you don't eat what's on your plate, then you don't eat at all! Oh and when you said your baby girls name I thought it was the same and my youngest.. Kaylee Jo! Thanks for writing it on here to make the clarification! Katie Jo, is cute! TTYL!