I'm a little late, but with the sassy comments, I thought I better post even though its boring. I have to be honest, the last few Pajama days i went out and bought new ones! Our jammies or not usually fit for public veiwing, but this year the budget was a bit tight and so my pride went, and off they went, in the best ones we had. Oh well, at least these weren't too bad. Only two holes but not in the wrong places! ( We didn't do the last day, sports shirts, cause we don't have any so Don't Ask!!) ;)
Tuesday, September 30, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
Sassy comments? Who would put sassy comments on your blog?!?!?
Man, tomorrow is sports day for us and they don't have anything. I think they are going to wear stretch pants and Daddy's big old Warriors t-shirts. We'll see.
Holes not in the wrong spots... love it!
....I'm not sassy...I just a loyal blogger(stalker)...sheesh...my boys showers at night before bed and because of scripture time in the am, my too smarty pants kiddos decided to pass memos to all the boys involved to wear their school clothes for bed so they are not rushed in the am for scripture/pray and such....so you see...I lived the spirit week through your kiddos :)....thats all...::D
The only thing I have to say is that it looks as if Jimmy needs a pair of jammies that are just a tad longer...not to sass or anything. Just kidding. I love you! Oh and by the way, one time I did wear my real PJ's to a get together for Pajama day and no one else was, they were all wearing carefully coordinated and brand new pajama's. I hate dressing in goofy stuff, I always do it wrong. If that is at all possible.
Post a Comment