Wednesday, October 1, 2008

I feel so Loved!!







Today My friends Jenni and Lisa threw a baby shower for me and KatieJo!! Its so weird to sit there and be the center of attention and all. But this was really nice. It was come and go, so that was good for everyone, and many wonderful friends came. It meant so much to me. All the wonderful gifts and thoughtfulness really touched my heart. Because its been a 'few' years since the last baby and we really thought we were done I had nothing, not a thing! So this was just a huge blessing in a long line of blessings lately.
The first Picture is of Jenni with the buffalo chicken dip. Okay it actually taste really good but it exploded in the micro, so of course, I had to take a picture of it! the next pic is of the amazingly yummy 'girl food' we had yum yum!! KatieJo's Cake and then a picture that should be burned, notice my shrek feet? and thats early in the day, you should see them at the end of the day!
(I guess I'll do anything for presents!)
Thank you Lisa and Jenni it was great fun to just laugh, hang out and eat, and getting presents was a real bonus! Honestly thank you again to everyone it was wonderful.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

AWW!!! SUSANA ROBERTS!!!! IM SOO SORRY THAT WE COULDNT BE THERE!!! well my excuse was I was at school!!!! I dont know what my mom's excuse is?!?!?! Maybe she is trying to avoid you or something?!?!? Im kidding. We love you SOOOOOOOOOO MMMMMMUUUUUCCCCCHHHH!!!!! I cant wait till I see my little neice!!!!

YER NUMBA ONE FAHN!!!!

Zona Bosted said...

Wish I could have been there.

Craziest Cottrell said...

I tried to get something off to you but when I went to do it I realized that we were out of funds this month. I will surely send something to you before too long though. That is as long as she doesn't come this week. Anytime after the fifteenth would be fine with me! I am so glad that you had a great time. I miss you lots.

IandS said...

What a fun time - I was just thrilled to see all the PINK stuff:)Plus the food was delicious.
How come we need a baby as an excuse to get together, eat and chat? We should just make it a weekly occassion:)
Glad you got to be the center of attention 'cause we all loved spoiling you.

Smith Family said...

I'm so sorry I didn't make it, after I rsvp'd and everything! I got "bunny syndrome" (cotton mouth and fuzzy head) and was to stuffy and yucky to be seen in public. I do have a gift for you, I'll have to catch you on Sunday. I'm glad you had a blast! I'm sad I missed it :(