Tuesday, October 21, 2008

How lucky am I?


Monday, the last day of the fall break, Elizabeth and Stevie decided to make crabby Mommy breakfast in bed. (Lizzie has become quite the cook). For you not used to eating an eight year olds delights, thats a fried egg and toast! I felt so loved.

5 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

Man, I need to let Jenni start cooking. She toasts stuff, that's about it.

That's pretty awesome. I'd play the cranky card more often and see what else you can worm out of them!

Chasey Family said...

How sweet! I wish my kids would cook for me! Oh well, maybe in a few years! :)

Lauren said...

Hi!!! It's Lauren Hedrix (formerly Hutchins)-- I just found your blog on someone's site and I'm so excited to get in touch with you! Will and I just moved to Goodyear, AZ and last I heard you guys are out here in Queen's Creek?? We would LOVE to come visit sometime-- give me a call or shoot me an email so we can set it up! Yea!
623 414 2889 or drlaurenhedrix@gmail.com

Craziest Cottrell said...

Did you have the baby yet? It has been so many days since you posted, you must have had her! Right? I am hoping that I am right. I love you guys!

Brenda said...

I am impressed! You have really done something right to have such a sweet talented daughter. I've been thinkin' about you all day...hope everything is WONDERFUL! Love Ya!