It wasn't a tumor after all!
After a whole week of begging and pleading to my Doctors office everyday, they finally took pity (or just wanted me to shut up) and scheduled me for inducement on Saturday, Oct 25th in the morning!! We arrived at 7am, they started the drugs by 8am and she arrived at 4:36pm. It could have been even faster but they had to stop the drugs because I tested positive for StrepB and so they had to do those drugs first. No worries, she was for sure coming and I couldn't wait! 2 completely numb pushes and she was out! Don't recommend that strong of an Epidural, it was a little bizzar to see your husband burst into tears and have the Doc hold up your brand new baby girl and have no clue where she came from! But I got over it quick when we got to hold her :) She has straight light brown hair, and it appears she may keep her blue eyes. she weighed in at 7.6 and 20 inches long. That's our longest baby yet! Thank you for all your prayers and love sent our way, they were needed and appreciated.
She is beautiful and perfect and life is a blessing.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



9 comments:
Congrats you guys!! Can't wait to meet her in a while when things are calming down for your family and we come and visit!! Hope you get to sleep! :)
Congratulations! Get some rest and call me if you need ANYTHING.
CONGRATS!!! she is beautiful! good job! thank heavens for epidurals!!!
She is so cute and you look fab, no fair!
I am so happy for you guys. When you say that she was your longest baby yet, does that mean that you are trying for more? Did they give you a little extra drugs at the hospital? No just kidding, she is really beautiful, I love the slide show. You are such a cute family and you look beautiful at the hospital there holding her. I love you guys! I miss you a lot.
Congratulations. She is beautiful!
CONGRATULATIONS....ROBERTS FAMILY!!! and welcome baby Katie-Jo....you are loved and very pretty!!!We're so glad to finally meet ya...your mommy was sure impatient towards the end there....anyhoo...we love you!!!!
Congratulations Roberts Family! So happy to hear everything went well. Katie's a cutie!
Yeah!! Congratulations you guys, she is beautiful! The big brothers and sister look pretty excited, too!
Post a Comment