Tuesday, October 14, 2008

A whole week?!?




This week Fall Break begins.
One whole week of the kids being home all day long, everyday, all day long.
Don't get me wrong, I love them and I love being with them but the timing is a bit off. I'm still not sure if its my energy level/pains or my wallet that is screaming surrender the loudest. The idea of staying home all day everyday is just not an option. One of us is not going to make it out alive. So I must create activities, busy time so I end the week with the same amount of kids as I started with. (of course, if we add one, I'm off the hook!) Steve is off on Mondays so we started the week at mini golf(thank goodness for coupons!). On the way home all they wanted to know was what fun thing are we doing tomorrow? Tomorrow??? So starts my week. Wish me luck!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

...your kids are so lucky!!!....hey, have you tried castor oil?...it's in the olive oil sections in the grocery stores....just don't mind the constant bathroom breaks...but heck...you'll go into active labor in no time....seriously....