Friday, October 10, 2008

Ready...Set...GO!!


Well even though it has felt the last few weeks that I may actually become the first woman ever to be permanantly pregnant, Believe it or not, the time has actually come. I went into the Doctors this afternoon for the weekly check up, with contractions. I have been having them the last 2 days. It was discovered that I have a bladder infection and I am 3.5 centimeters and 75% efaced. Now since we live almost an hour from the hospital in bad traffic, they are having me come in today. I had the kids with me at the office, so that wasn't an option. We are home now and I am going to take a shower and get 'stuff' together, while Steve finishes his day at work then off to the hospital to have a baby!! I can't believe it!! Of course now I have that lovely list running through my head of all the things I wanted/needed to do before she came that I never got done!! EEEEKK!!! If they send me Home? Oh that wont be pretty. Pray for the nurses people!

4 comments:

Craziest Cottrell said...

I am so excited! That is a great picture of you! And I want to know everything! It's about time you updated your blog. I feel so far away from you. Especially now. I will be thinking about you, mostly good thoughts! I love you guys. Congratulations, you made it to the end! (remember you wanted to do this again when you are pushing that baby out!)

Anonymous said...

No wonder you didn't return my phone calls.....good luck lady!!! you'll do great and you will be in my prayers so you will be comforted and have strength to endure!!!
Please let me know if I can do anything.....WE LOVE YA!!! :-)

Gilbert Family said...

GOOD LUCK!!! just remember how fast it goes and how fast KatieJo will grow! how fun it will be!!! congrats again!!! hope you have a super van to carry your little litter! :) love you! take care
Stacy Aaron and Jake

Janet + Craig said...

Wow, hair and makeup and still no baby... not cool. I love you. It will happen, no one has ever gone to college from their Mommy's tummy.