Saturday, October 11, 2008

Just Kidding.

After getting the kids all settled with Auntie A'Lisa, off to the hospital we went. The Contractions of course stopped...They sent us home around 1:30am. with baby still in side! So I am not the most pleasent person right now to say the least. I promise no more false alarms. the next post will be me with Baby in arms, or my tour scheldule as the very first permanently pregnant woman. Now I am off to go do some deep knee lunges or what ever those exercises are called! UGH!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OH....I am so sorry, I know how you feel, my kids and I prayed for you Friday night so that everything would be well and for you to hold your new baby girl; Iwalani was nagging me to come and see you at the hospital after church; don't give up....Heavenly Father is only testing you....faith, hope and all that stuff:-)....

Craziest Cottrell said...

Oh my gosh! I so feel your pain. That was me times three! The hospital sent me home twice and the third time I was in labor all night I left the kids with My MinL and then the contractions stopped. It was horrid. You need to eat some VERY unripe papaya! I know it sounds crazy, and you need to eat a lot of it. It shouldn't be ripe at all! Good luck. I'm thinking of you.