Friday, October 17, 2008

Thursday and Friday

As per requested, here is the inside scoop of the last two days of vacation... Thursday? Doctor visit for me, stripped membranes, still pregnant! Lunch out then a trip to walk around walmart, every asile twice! In the hopes there of... For some reason I didn't get pics of that fun adventure. Among other things we didn't need, I bought a fresh pinapple and ate half of it. A friend said it might help me go into Labor... Liar! So all I have of that is a mouth full of sores from too much pinapple and a top of a pinapple plant sitting in my window sill because my daughter wants to grow a pinapple tree. yeah, thats gonna happen.
Friday? I was wanting to just curl up in bed, but we did some chores then met our cousins for a movie and lunch. Then off to Costco for bulk items that we can't live with out and a cheap pizza dinner. okay its not so exciting but I'm sore and I'm tired so there!

5 comments:

IandS said...

Do you believe everything I tell you? - Wow! What power I have :)
I have to admit that I always laugh at all the old wives tales (especially ones about pregnancy) but I'm telling you...I read about the pineapple...I ate pineapple...I went in to labor...I had a baby...
Anyway, still using all my prayer mileage for you.

Anonymous said...

Stripped membranes? Oh how fun!! I remember that with Amber, it was horrible! Well, perhaps I'll see you walking through Walmart at some point, but deep down wishing that you were in the hospital!

Anonymous said...

...you never listen to me....I'am telling you...castor oil and all you need is a teaspoon or so....if you did this this past Monday...there'd be no need for stripping membrane..you'd be holding your Katie-Jo right now........gurrll....just for that...she will come when she feel you are no longer trying to push her out.......:-D

Chasey Family said...

Sue, you are Superwoman!! I can't believe all the fun stuff you've been doing for your kids all the while being at the end of your pregnancy. If it was me I be like go watch TV and leave me alone to wallow! You go girl! Hopefully you won't have to wait too much longer! You're doing great, though!

Craziest Cottrell said...

I never said Pineapple! I said unripe (very unripe) papaya. I hope that it is soon. Just remember, that when you really want it to be over you still have to do all of that pushing and labor etc. I am thinking of you!