Tuesday, October 21, 2008
I Think its a Tumor!
Since today is Tuesday the 21st of October, I have decided that maybe I am not pregnant but that it is a dancing tumor instead. That is the only explanation I can come up with. It explains the irritability, the swelling of the abdomen and legs. and the fact that nothing has come out yet!! Ugh. Well if it is, at least I can still keep my tour scheldule right?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
As a member of the Polynesian family(said in a very serious face), I think you just need relax and dake it eezie...she's holding on because she knows you are not ready for her yet...miserable and all.....:-)......she will come in her own due time and when Heavenly Father is ready to send her....but..if it helps any...we love ya...tumor and all...;-P
THAT my dear cousin, is why I am done!!!! I had 3 tumors!!!
She'll come eventually. She can't go to college from in there.
Susan, I have been checking your blog every day to see if she has come yet. All I can say is have Steve take you to get some mexican food, the hotter the better, and then go for a realllllllly long walk, maybe through Costco or the mall (those are air conditioned) and then I like to clean my house from top to bottom (pull the fridge out pull the stove out, on my hands and knees mopping the floor, washing walls, moving furniture type cleaning) this always seems to produce a baby for me. Of course you don't want to hear that and don't want any advice so forget I said anything and I will keep on praying for her to come.
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! I am dying for you! I think I might have to agree with your friend there, she totally will come before college! Let me know some how when she does come! I want to meet her!
Post a Comment