I just love the internet and all the info that is out there!! Its not perfect but I made it myself!!! I attempted a blanket when Jimmy was a baby. Not great but it was fun. this one came out much better and even though it looks alot better on camera then in person, I am pretty pleased with myself if I must say! ( now taking a bow). I even made a couple of matching burp rags with the left over material, Just call me Molly Mormon!! Now if only she would just hurry up and come!
Monday, September 15, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
well, that did it, we can officially no longer be buds... when'd you'd get all domestic diva???? I was quite happy be less than perfect knowing someone else was there with me. HMPH! See what kind of cuz you are!
LOVE THE LAYOUT LADY!!!
Get it right will ya! Molly Mormon is where you are spiritually "ahhh", Halo around your head sort of thing. This would be called Holly Homemaker(j/k ;0)), and what a cute job Holly did! I have a Holly deep inside me with cross stitching, but she hasn't come out in a long while!
I'm a convert okay? My halo just happens to be at the cleaners! (but I'll be Holly for now. ;)
I think it looks great! And after Katie Jo drags it all over town no one will be able to tell what it looked like in the beginning anyway. Good Job!
Post a Comment