Wednesday, September 24, 2008

CrAzY HaT dAy


Jimmy's hat was a dino hat left over from a birthday party. Lizzie's homemade Volcano hat, is so everyone will know what she wants to be for Halloweeen (a lava princess). and Stevie, well have you ever made an adult comment outloud and truly wished you could do anything not to explain it? I told him he looked like a Pimp Daddy... Opps!!Rewind Rewind!!! Did I say that outloud?!! I can see his face, here it comes - Think think - "Whats a Pimp Daddy Mommy?" I was so quick on my feet it was amazing, "Hey! Did you see the brand new snacks I got for your lunch?" Lets just hope he didn't go to school and tell everyone his mom thinks he's a pimp. Some people just shouldn't be around kids with their mouths working, and the brain shut off.

5 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

Love it all!


I'm gonna come to you for layout help now.

BeckyinQC said...

Your so funny Sue! I'd be armed and ready for the question to come back up at some moment when your least expecting it. Those most "difficult" questions have always seemed to comes back to me at some point!

Love your blog!

Anonymous said...

...sheesh....Sue...just can't take the 'ghetto' out of ya!...I see what you teach your chittlings...:D.

Craziest Cottrell said...

You are so funny! I love it! Can you actually see Stevie being a pimp daddy on the playground, telling people that "That boy was all up in my grill"

Anonymous said...

ummmmmmm you're slacking with the rest of the spirit week photos...what happened to the PJ's and the favorite sports team day???....I think you're a super cool mom for keeping up with the spirit week...I have way too many tribal children to keep up with the spirit thingies...I told Leka to wear pajama on crazy sock day and told him to wear crazy hat day on thursday...he looked at me like "and you're suppose to be my mom?=)"