Thursday, September 11, 2008

1 out 5... not bad odds around here




I have been trying to be more organinzied and not do the 5oclock scramble for dinner, which usually results in a call to my good friend Papa John! So I worked out this scheldule.

Monday; Kids Kreate.

Tuesday; Favorites

Wednesday;New Adventure (something we have never had before)

Thursday; Favorites

Friday; Free square! (no clue)

Saturday; Dads Delights and a movie! (he cooks)

Every wednesday is the night I try a new recipe! Somedays it fails, some days we have a new fav. Some how I knew this one might not make it... Hey! at least one out of five liked it!

3 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

I love the routine and idea. I might steal that should I ever have a kitchen of my own to cook in but I have to say, that is the least appealing meal I've seen a picture of in a long time. It looks like I'd like everything in it... but, um, what was it Stevie said???

I love you!!!! Don't hate me cuz I'm honest...

Craziest Cottrell said...

I think that the stuffed pepper looks Good! I remember that you like peppers. At least you can try new things, my kids would starve if it was brightly colored or had spices that they could see. Don't worry, there are no short order cooks around here, if they don't like it they don't eat. Is that mean?

Anonymous said...

....so is it stuffed tomatoes or stuffed bell peppers???...we have ffyn(fend for yourself night)on Mondays, Tuesdays and Thursdays....my meal plan is awesome....schedule is too busy for the dinner routine....I love that your children will try new food thing....I can't get my kids to love to Mexican food...the only mexican food they'll eat is the cheese crisp...yea....I am so jealous you stay at home mom and are able to create meals!!!!!