My friend asked me the other day why I don't post about the pregnancy. . . Well, I don't know if its my Age, my Weight gain, the Horrible heat, Dry dusty Arizona, Finances, General life issues, Huge swollen feet, my numb index finger/thumbs, or the fact that last Sunday, at 8 and half months, a loving sister at church said, "oh are you pregnant? I didn't know." UGH!!!
So to answer my friend and all those who give a hoot, This pregnancy has been yucky and uncomfortable, and the partial bed rest is not as fun as it sounded when they put me on it. My house is a mess my kids are neglected and there are times I just don't care.
Tonights dinner will be boxed Mac and cheese. not the healthiest but they like it and its quick. and the best part is, Lizzie knows how to cook it!
Wednesday, September 17, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
Oh how I wish I was there to fix it all for you and maybe I'll just have to runaway and hide there, you wouldn't tell Craig where I went if I was helping you right????
I'm glad you posted, maybe it makes it worse, maybe it helps you feel better but hey, telling the rest of us that your life stinks helps us all feel grounded and reminds us that we'll take our trials over someone else's any day!
And come on, another lady in the house has to be some consolation right????
....I wish I can help you in any way....my heart breaks knowing that you are not enjoying this most sacred and incredible moment of your life....carrying this perfect spirit baby girl, whom our Heavenly Father has blessed you and your family with! Don't give up, it will all be over soon and you'll look back and think...why did I ever feel that way?...You are beautiful in everyway and know that HE knows you and what you are going through!!!! RELEASE your frustrations to him and he will carry you and the rest of pregnancy! The Taunimas LOVE YOU!!!=D.
I am sorry that I can't help you out. And I am really sorry that I can't control the weather for you out there. I bet that you could go for a nice foggy day right about now. I am really excited for you though! And I love you lots!
Okay I have to input here. this was written on a bad day, I promise. its just my last month and we have bunch of stuff going on. I am so humbled by this miracle of ours that she brings me to tears everyday. I am so thankful to my Father in heaven for the opportunity to raise another angel. Life is good I promise. :)
Post a Comment