I can't leave my Blog on such a negative note so here is a bunch of silly pictures from our Saturday! Since it has finally cooled down a bit ( 99 at noon) We (okay Daddy and the Kids) worked in the backyard all morning weeding and mowing. They worked so hard! They found some AZ backyard wild life, and then I went to Bahama Bucks, (snow cone shop) and brought home treats for everyone! Oh and by the way, Its a much better day for me as well! I am feeling good, just trying to take it easy, and waiting for the baby to come!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
What is going on in that top picture? It's a little scary with their latex gloves and colored mouths.
I was just introduced to Bahama Bucks yesterday, it is the best snow cone place - very yummy!
One of the doctor at work was cleaning out her garage and came across a wedding present that they never opened and it was a snowcone maker...she gave it to me because her and her husband don't like snowcones....I can't for the life of me find the dang syrup...so, today after church Iwalani got the box out and made snowcones and just used cool-aid(hey..you can take the girl out of the ghetto but you can't take the ghetto out of the girl=)...the boys demanded their money back!!!..gee I wonder why??>...=D
Post a Comment