I think the teachers think these things up just to test the parents paitence! Crazy Hair Day. Crazy Hat Day. Pajama Day. Crazy Sock Day. Fav Sport Day.
My kids spent the whole weekened planning what to do or wear on each of the days, then we bought "stuff" to do them all. Its not like I have anything else to do at 6am right? I mean I'm not looking for sneakers that match cause its PE day, or Jimmy's Library book that he is supposed to have every monday. Forget about glasses and papers to return to teachers. Nobody needs lunches packed, or breakfast, so I have plenty of time to make Lizzie 14 Ponytails and paint them blue. Stevie wants a blue sparkle Mohawk, and Jimmy wants it Purple and and standing up, way up! (I had to explain it only goes as high as it is long...'Fine' he says, 'But I told you not to cut it last time!' ) So I will tell you that even though Walmart has good prices the colored hair spary taint worth it! We used the whole can on Lizzie and it still barely showed, Stevie had to settle for silver (Same result) and then I found some sparkle stuff. that helped. Jimmy's purple worked out okay, even though it wasn't tall enough. Well at least it wasn't spirit week next month huh? I'll have plent y of time next month!. :0



1 comment:
....goofy just like their 'ma's and pa's'... =D..I wished iwalani would still let me do her hair...you should've just put a glob of gell on the hair like Soni did to tane and simon and to make it worse, he tried to comb it down and all you could see was the slick glob on their heads...looked like and ice rink or something...it was awful..I had to take 15 minutes to wash their heads off....your kiddos are so cute especially the little one with those big blue eyes that melts my heart...
Post a Comment