You guys look gorgeous! I can't wait to see you! I wish that my evening had been as fun filled as yours. Maybe next year on Father/son campout weekend.
Cute hair, pretty girls! What a good idea, Mom. You are so creative. I like the way you think. You guys look like you had a super fun day. Good for you!! Love you lots. ^_^
6 comments:
So fun! I love the new hair do's - super cute!
Fun, you two look so cute, much better than smelly boy campout pictures!
You guys look gorgeous! I can't wait to see you! I wish that my evening had been as fun filled as yours. Maybe next year on Father/son campout weekend.
I love Lizzie's new hair do...it is very cute!!! and of course your's too....
love it, love it, love it!!!!
Cute hair, pretty girls! What a good idea, Mom. You are so creative. I like the way you think. You guys look like you had a super fun day. Good for you!! Love you lots. ^_^
Post a Comment