Katie Jo Marie is now 7 months old
This last week has brought some really big changes for Katie Jo.
I am just not ready for some of them, but she sure seems ready!
She holds her own bottle down to the very last drop. Teethers - Two to boot!
She holds her own bottle down to the very last drop. Teethers - Two to boot!
And Feet!! None of my other kids ever found their feet, I guess their tummies got in the way ;)





6 comments:
Cute! I love that "feet" picture--- so adorable! And look at her smile!!
She is growing so fast! I can't wait to see all of you.
C U T E!!! She is just a doll, and I think she has grown up way to fast!
She is the happiest baby - what a sweet, sweet girl.
Oh how fast is that...7 months already?..I'm inviting myself to first bday...just me....she's looks a big girl in her crib...and the smile..melts the heart...love you KatieJo!!
I love those pictures.... she's so cute! I'm very excited to meet her, how long is it now? I bet the dates have changed again, huh?
Post a Comment