Monday, June 8, 2009

Road Trip!!


New BFF's Lizzy and Audrey


Saying GoodByes





Jimmy James and J.J.



Homemade Boat Races
First Encounter
Katie Jo and Christopher



Leslee and Jay with Kids at the Ghost Town

Alright. We didn't go anywhere, but one of my bestest friends, Leslee and her family did, and we got to be one of her stops! It was so much fun to catch up and spend some time together again. It's been such a long time since we have seen each other, But it was like we had never left. So much fun, so much laughter. Last time we were together, she only had a little girl and a baby, now she has 4 beautiful wonderful children. We spent one day just playing, baking, laughing and hangingout. Then the next day we hit the Ghost Town for a little bit of Arizona fun. And the Kids all got along so well, such a huge bonus! It was such a short trip, Now I am so sad. My kids are sad. We Miss you!!

4 comments:

Craziest Cottrell said...

We had sooooo much fun at your house! Thank you for hosting us! You are FABULOUS!

Anonymous said...

How fun...you never did tell me where ghottown is located...I'd like to loose, I mean take my children for a fun adventure.....

krista said...

Your kids are so awesome, they get along with and are such good friends to everybody. That's why everyone loves to visit yuo guys!

Miss Sue said...

I wish more people would come we love company!!