It may seem a bit indulgent, but its my day and I can blog about what I want! So far its been great! I got a movie basket from one of my BFF's Lina (Luv for U) and I got to help make my own breakfast and almost sleep in. I got a wonderful homemade 'I Am Special' Crown that I get to wear "All Day till I go to sleep, so everyone will say Happy Birthday," Some funky fun huge bright pink earrings, and a bright green bracelet, (Youre gonna be jealous Lani) and an Elmo Card, that Lizzy drew. He makes me smile, what can I say? When Daddy Wakes up, I get to go on a Date with my Hunny Bun, thanks to My SIL who's staying with us. I gotta say, Its pretty sweet being so special. :)
Monday, June 22, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



12 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!! ummm, did you notice the diet coke is almost empty. maybe steve got into it. j/k. love you! have a wonderful day!
So are the Twix! Hey!!!!!!!!
...Happy Happy berfday Sis Sue Roberts dear,Happy days to you ALL year!...we love ya! have a great day!(I don't know how the child of mine was able to get your picture and with all that creative stuff on there...she is pretty talented..obviously from her other side ;-].
HAPpy BIRTHday! Love ya and hope your day is SUPER special!
Happy BIrthday!!!!!
Enjoy your day - i hope you're wearing your crown on your date:)
Happy Birthday! Sounds lovely--- and you'd better wear that crown ALLLLL day!!! :) (My mom used to trrryyyy to make me wear a big huge button with a ribbon that said Birthday Girl-- haha-- but people took notice!)
Happy Birthday Sue! Hope you have a great day!
Happy Birthday.... enjoy your day!
Happy Birthday! Love the Elmo drawing, what a great artist Lizzie is. Also love how you got to help make your own breakfast, too funny!
Happy belated Birthday!!
Ohhhhhhh, Pink!! I love the earrings, and the bracelet too. What a special day for a wonderful daughter. I love the card. You have such wonderful children. We are so blessed to have you in our family. Bazillions of hugs and kisses to you. ^_^
Oh my gosh! I didn't comment on this! I read it on the day I swear! What a terrible friend I am. Sorry Sue. HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!! LOVE YA!
Post a Comment