Friday, June 12, 2009

Wolf Badge, Here we come!











Stevie has been working on his Wolf Badge in Cub Scouts and so tonight he prepared and cooked (with Daddy's help) Foil dinners, and boy were they Yummy! They were a hit with everyone, yes even Jimmy. He washed the bowls while the dinners cooked, Clean up was a breeze, just toss the foil in the trash. I could get used to this. Now All I have to do is convience him, he needs to do it every week. How many recipes for foil dinners are out there?

4 comments:

Janet + Craig said...

CUTE!!!!

IandS said...

So fun!
I bet you could google foil dinners and come up with a slew of recipes.

The Shiflet Family said...

Go, Stevie, Go!!! He is gonna get that wolf badge in no time at the rate he is going! I am really proud of him. He has been just an awesome addition to our den, and I love him to pieces!

Unknown said...

Hey friend! I just checked and saw that you enetered the giveaway. Just wanted to tell you to make sure and go do seperate comments for each entry because each comment is numbered and then a random gererator picks a number and that is who wins! Thanks for supporting my crazy ideas!