Wednesday, August 26, 2009

And the Votes are in

Well, its Official. Lizzie didn't win. she is broken hearted. We are so very proud of her. and like she said "there's always next time right?"

6 comments:

IandS said...

Oh Lizzie, we love you. Great job at taking part and you're right, there is ALWAYS next time.

BeckyinQC said...

Ahhhh. . .I was pulling for her. I remember that feeling as well. 7th grade secretary. Lost it to my friend Kelly.

btw, sorry I haven't gotten back to you yet. The blog's pay pal should be fixed within 2-3 days. Thank you for your support with Lanee's Legacy and can't wait to see you there.

Also, Wednesday should be fine for Scouts. Garrett only has basketball for a few more weeks and then he's free.

Anonymous said...

OHH nooooo.....OH WE rooted for HER!!!! It's okay lizzie....their loss....not to have an amazing gurl like you for president!!! WE ARE STILL VERY PROUD OF YOU!!! You are still the PRESIDENT to us!!!they don't know what they're missing!!!WE HEART YOU, ELISAPETI!!!!.....

Janet + Craig said...

I'm sorry! Give her a big squeeze from her second cousin - in - law - that I'm sure she doesn't remember... and let her know she was super brave for trying. Jennifer ran last year and didn't win either. IT WAS HARD. We'll see if she tries this year.

Craziest Cottrell said...

And you will always have that darling picture of her with her face in her poster! I love that picture!

Brenda said...

Well she is always a winner to me!! Love that girl!