Sunday, August 23, 2009

Winner!!

Dont be jealous I know you wish it was you who won these little treasures. My Friend has a giveaway blog http://aliciasreviewgiveaway.blogspot.com/ and I was trying to be the supportive friend and do my part and apply for all the fun cool neat and pretty stuff she has on her blog, ( there really is some cute stuff there) and then these pretty little things came in the mail. Its wasnt easy explaining to Steve that I didnt purchase them, I Won them. He finally gave in and said "lucky you". Honestly My boys love them, so much I couldnt even get a picture with them in their packageing first! I bet you still dont know what they are do you. admit it, well you are looking at Marvin Mustard, and Kevin Ketchup. they are the new lids for our condiments. Yeah, now your really jealous I know.
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Lauren said...

how fun! I bet your boys do love those!! they are pretty darn cute... I think Will would like them too :) Just a big boy!

Anonymous said...

Ummmm I donno if I want mustard squished out of someone's nostrils....but I bet my boys would think its cool....congrats!!! now I'll really pay attention to her giveaways.....

Unknown said...

Did you ever get the other stuff that you won?

IandS said...

Funny!
When I saw the title I thought it was a blog about Lizzie winning class president not about ketchup and mustard squirters - great surprise!!!!

grammyk said...

Too funny.