Today they went back to school. Today my house is empty and quiet and I have so many plans. the laundry on the couch, the sticky chunky kitchen floor, the great deals at the grocery store and my bedroom... I think there might actually be carpet in there! But here I sit, on the computer, missing my kids. what a dork I am. Lizzie starts 4th grade Stevie 3rd and big man on campus Jimmy 1st. Crazy. At least My Katie Jo is fun company to hang with. and soon we get to go pick them up and hear about their adventures cant wait! the chores? Tomorrow is another day!
Monday, August 3, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



4 comments:
I got out my camera to take pictures of my kids on their first day, set it on the counter, and then forgot! I'm such a nerd!
Wow! I can't believe that they are already back. You must be in heaven! Of course you miss them, but heaven. Just you and quiet Katie Jo. Is she crawling yet? We missed you during your visit. We have to get together again.
I know....I was calling home yesterday around the time they'd get home so I can find out all about their day and Leka tells, he's "all growed up" he's in first grade now and I don't need to worry anymore....yeah...whatever.. Lani actually enjoys one whole hour byherself...she laughs about it, too.
LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!!
Post a Comment