Elizabeth is in the 4th grade and she is running for Student Body President! Crazy. There are 5 other students running so her odds aren't great, but we are so proud of her, first for even wanting to let alone trying. Way to Go Lizzie!! Wish her luck! (Pray for me, its alot of extra work) Today is the Election!
Friday, August 21, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




3 comments:
:) I LOVE that Statue of Liberty drawing with her face there--- SO cute! Good luck Lizzy!
good luck, lots of prayers, and a name dropped in the temple - more for mommy and daddy but hey - she's part of the family! I really like her hair in the last picture! She looks very grown up!!!
Be sure to post results Momma!
That is GREAT! I can't believe how stinkin' cute that picture of Lizzie with her face in the poster is. It cracked me up!
Post a Comment