Finally the weather is cooling down and the days are just lovely to be out and about.
Its perfect Park weather and we took advantage of that!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Ohh she looks so grown up sitting and is that her standing up as if to walk already? Mann, I can't believe how fast this year has gone..I mean gone...it's October... but...really glad, that means just 44 days....you know...than I get revisit (sighs) edward.... :)
2 comments:
Ohh she looks so grown up sitting and is that her standing up as if to walk already? Mann, I can't believe how fast this year has gone..I mean gone...it's October... but...really glad, that means just 44 days....you know...than I get revisit (sighs) edward.... :)
hasn't the weather just been lovely the past few days! thank goodness summer feels like it is on its way out, if not totally over!
Post a Comment