Okay people, If you saw the video and yea, we taped it, you'd see her make the face and then eat some more, she did it so many times, we had enough time to pull the camera and video out. crazy kid. So I'm not as cruel as you think. ;)
meanie...even forgot your kids at the chapel today....I offered to bring them home after practice but poor Lizzie pooh was so scared to leave because you'd be soooo mad.....huh!
8 comments:
hahahaha--- i mean, aww poor baby! What a shocking taste that must have been!!! :)
Ha ha ha ha ha! That is precious!
oh no yo dinnit!!! soooo mean!!! poor baby girl....I am so calling cps!!! ;)
That's funny! Sounds like something we would do.
hahaha..... I LOVE it!! So cute!
Okay people, If you saw the video and yea, we taped it, you'd see her make the face and then eat some more, she did it so many times, we had enough time to pull the camera and video out. crazy kid. So I'm not as cruel as you think. ;)
I love it! Classic kid face and picture. Almost a must! (But you are that mean ya know...)
meanie...even forgot your kids at the chapel today....I offered to bring them home after practice but poor Lizzie pooh was so scared to leave because you'd be soooo mad.....huh!
BTW....
WE STILL LOVE YA!! :)
Post a Comment