Come What May. And Love It! The Roberts Family
is that a foot I see? priceless! :)
you are way cooler than I am... that would not happen (while I took pictures) here!
Awww, it's too bad....you could make a fortune if there was a market for edible art! :) She is sooo cute, and I have similar experience with the blue and pink yogurt...except the majority of Tyler's art was "expressed" after he finished it! :)
I love the last picture where she is licking the tray - a girl after my own heart:)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
is that a foot I see? priceless! :)
you are way cooler than I am... that would not happen (while I took pictures) here!
Awww, it's too bad....you could make a fortune if there was a market for edible art! :) She is sooo cute, and I have similar experience with the blue and pink yogurt...except the majority of Tyler's art was "expressed" after he finished it! :)
I love the last picture where she is licking the tray - a girl after my own heart:)
Post a Comment