Sunday, December 13, 2009

Pucker Up!

 
 
We got a bumper crop from our little lemon shrub in front this year! The kids are already counting their money they want to make at their lemon aide stand. So fun, I cant think of anything else to make, Any Ideas for recipes?
Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

IandS said...

I love lemon bars mmmm!!!!! They remind me of Isaac;s Mom :)

Anonymous said...

lemon meringue pie...yum.....

inkyfamily said...

no recipes, but they are great in the garbage disposal. cleans and smells good to. that is what i use mine for. the kids make their own lemonade. let's just say, their sour and mine are muccchhhhh different. :)

Craziest Cottrell said...

Lemon Chicken!

Newitts said...

Sue,
You can freeze the freshly squeezed lemon juice in Zip-loc boxes. I freeze in 1 1/2 cup amounts. To make 1 gallon of lemonade that tastes fresh from the tree: 1 1/2 cups lemon juice; 3 cups white sugar; enough water & ice to make 1 gallon.
Then, there's always lemon bars, lemon poppy seed muffins... mmmmm!
Love, Steph