We finally cut her hair. I didnt want to, I kept putting it off, but when it all grows forward, and straight as an arrow, Bangs are a must, so off to the fancy little kids hair cut place we went. I remembered the camera, We got to pick her favorite Little Eintein movie to watch and she got to sit in the pretty yellow car. and then the screaming began, the sobs and wailing the nashing of the teeth. The Horror even made the little kid in the next little car start up, the hair lady backed away, and still no comfort could be found. I pulled out my last hope, the Lollipop. Oh she took it allright and flung it at the lady with the sissors. I thought there was no hope unitl the mom of the other screamer said "hold her, and then cut it". Well, I looked at that little car and thought no way lady, so they pulled up a chair from the back, I sat and held all body parts down, they quickly cut some bangs, and boom bam bing. Jo's done, "free" bow in her hair, and my wallet is 17.95 lighter, with $2 buck coupon for the next time... Next time?! Next time she'll be asleep and I'll be doing the cutting.
Monday, December 7, 2009
Some would say "Its about time!
We finally cut her hair. I didnt want to, I kept putting it off, but when it all grows forward, and straight as an arrow, Bangs are a must, so off to the fancy little kids hair cut place we went. I remembered the camera, We got to pick her favorite Little Eintein movie to watch and she got to sit in the pretty yellow car. and then the screaming began, the sobs and wailing the nashing of the teeth. The Horror even made the little kid in the next little car start up, the hair lady backed away, and still no comfort could be found. I pulled out my last hope, the Lollipop. Oh she took it allright and flung it at the lady with the sissors. I thought there was no hope unitl the mom of the other screamer said "hold her, and then cut it". Well, I looked at that little car and thought no way lady, so they pulled up a chair from the back, I sat and held all body parts down, they quickly cut some bangs, and boom bam bing. Jo's done, "free" bow in her hair, and my wallet is 17.95 lighter, with $2 buck coupon for the next time... Next time?! Next time she'll be asleep and I'll be doing the cutting.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)



3 comments:
haha! I needed a good laugh.
that is a $17 cute hair cut!!! love it!!!....
I am DYING right now! I laughed through this entire post! I MISS YOU! She is sooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! I remember the fancy hair cut place days. I swear Bryce thought he had nerve endings at the end of each strand of hair! so he thought! still sort of does :) (still laughing picturing the lollipop flying!)
Post a Comment