I thought she was giving you the total girl attitude....knew it had to be someone else watching her..I mean, you wouldn't be so mean as to just let her sit like that all uncomfortable and can't breath with her nostril all up in that couch while you giggle and take a picture ;-)...
6 comments:
Is she asleep or in her own version of time out??? :)
Sound asleep, for about an hour. (dad was babysitting)
Ha! Ha! It really does look like you have her in "couch time-out"! What a FUN kid!
I thought she was giving you the total girl attitude....knew it had to be someone else watching her..I mean, you wouldn't be so mean as to just let her sit like that all uncomfortable and can't breath with her nostril all up in that couch while you giggle and take a picture ;-)...
these babies sure have it hard. poor baby, she must of been so tired! that is a GREAT picture!
adorable!
Post a Comment