Sunday, December 13, 2009

Lizzie Homemaker

For her birthday Lizzie wanted some silly cupcake maker machine, just another gadget on our kitchen shelf that i have to find all the little pieces for, I thought. So sinceshe loves to cook we got her 'real' stuff, Cook Book,spatula, apron, measureing spoons the whole shabang. It worked out great! She loved her presents and we all got to reap the rewards, homemade (from Scratch) Sparklie Lemon Delights. Yumm Yumm. 
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Craziest Cottrell said...

She looks beautiful in the picture!

BeckyinQC said...

Good idea Sue! I'm with you about all the little "gadgets" that just take up space and don't really get used that much anyway. I wish I never would have bought that dang "easy bake oven". How fun for Lizzie!

krista said...

I'm glad she liked it, wish we stayed longer for those cupcakes, they look great!