Elizabeth had to decorate a cactus for an at home art project. She worked so hard and was so very proud, we had to add it to the blog! She sure loves anything to do with art.
It's very purrty! she's very talented for such a pyt!!!you should be very proud! I love Lizzie...even if she's very OVER-PROTECTIVE of her baby sister :D...as it should be...she needs to watch over her younger siblings. luff ya!
5 comments:
Only in the desert! That is so cute. I think that I might have my kids make a cactus! Way to go Lizzie!
Very cute! I love the snow on it, that would be cool if that could really happened!
It's very purrty! she's very talented for such a pyt!!!you should be very proud! I love Lizzie...even if she's very OVER-PROTECTIVE of her baby sister :D...as it should be...she needs to watch over her younger siblings. luff ya!
That is sure cute!!!
We miss you guys. Can't believe a year has gone by already. Glad we were able to see you last year.
Where, oh where, has my Poohs Pal gone???
Hello, blogging queen... everything OK?
Post a Comment