Here is one with christmas fun for kids and recipes to boot.
http://www.northpole.com/Village.html
And here is where I found the fun Nativity Advent calender in the pictures on the right. We started it for family home evening, adding one piece each nightuntil christmas morning we will add baby Jesus. So many fun ideas for little kids and FHE.
http://nataliesfhespot.blogspot.com/
This is where everything is homemade and original for you to buy. very cool I ordered Binky holders, very chic I might add. I had heard of it before, but had never visited the site. I am afraid I am probably addicted to that as well. :)
http://www.etsy.com/
And here is where I found the fun Nativity Advent calender in the pictures on the right. We started it for family home evening, adding one piece each nightuntil christmas morning we will add baby Jesus. So many fun ideas for little kids and FHE.
http://nataliesfhespot.blogspot.com/
This is where everything is homemade and original for you to buy. very cool I ordered Binky holders, very chic I might add. I had heard of it before, but had never visited the site. I am afraid I am probably addicted to that as well. :)
http://www.etsy.com/



3 comments:
Yay for another etsy addict:)
Etsy is so awesome... I always email stuff to my mom and say, "Can you make that for me?" haha
So fun! Yeah, we do change our tree up a little every year. Last year it was all candy cane colored. The year before, purple. That one was really pretty.
Post a Comment