Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Fun Laughter and Friends


I had like the Best time tonight! I had a girls nite out with my friends Lina and Lani. We went to dinner and then to Twilight which I hadn't seen yet. But thats not the important part. The important part is, I had the Best time tonight! We laughed and cried, we teased and gossiped, and ate way too much. It was terrific fun that I haven't had in a long time and it was great. The last time out with just girls was in June, right after my Mom passed away, My Mom wanted me to "go out and have fun". and so some dear friends and I, did.

Tonight as I was driving home, smiling and thinking about the night, I realized that was the last time I had done that, that I had been out with just girls and no kids. Not since June. I miss my Mom, she was happy tonight, because I was happy and having fun. Tonight was fun, and silly.
I want to do it again. Soon!!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey I am so glad that you got out. Awesome that the ladies you visit teach are your friends too. HMM sounds like a visiting teaching confrence talk:)Love ya sue - Lisa

Lauren said...

Sounds fun! Girl-ie time is always so refreshing, isn't it???

inkyfamily said...

HELLLLOOOOOO!! Where was my invite? Whatever! J/K So glad you had fun! You TOTALLY deserve it! Miss you!

Anonymous said...

...ahhhh..can you not put my pitcher up...gurl....I was still laughing on the drive home about Jasper and his 'painful' face:D....have to admit...by the time the movie ended, Bella kinda got on my nerves....I didn't notice it the first time I watched the movie......all I can say is....let's hope 'New Moon' the movie will be a better budget movie...I'll still go and see it though....so sad...for such an amazing book for it to be 'butchered' like that in 2hours :(....maybe I'll stop picking and laughing at it when I buy it when it comes out on dvd;D.....we definitely have to do girls night again....I had a rough day but it ended with laughter...much needed....luff ya!

Janet + Craig said...

I'm so happy you got to do something fun and special. I sure cherish those escapes! I get to escape tonight to Craig's work xmas party... of goody. Not really an escape but a date still.