Tuesday, December 9, 2008

Groovin' with the Roberts Kids

Send your own ElfYourself eCards

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

HAHAHAHA!!!! AWW!!! SUSAN ROBERTS, WHERE IS YOUR FACE?!?!?! That is too CUTE!!!! THe faces were pricless!!! I had a good laugh!!!!! Now i guess i have to do ours now!!!! THANKS FOR DINNER MY "SCRAWNY" STUD MUFFIN!!!!!

love yah!!!

Lauren said...

LOL!!! I love them all! Esp. the tongue sticking out-- so perfect!

Miss Sue said...

Steve is home sick and I just said, "Smile" He never knew what hit him, until he was in the blog. Its a good thing he doesn't know the password! :)

inkyfamily said...

LOVE IT!!!! I love those darn elf games! We had fun making them this past sunday! I'll have to post mine too! Love it! Hate that there is only room for 5, I missed your face!

Anonymous said...

Sue, Steve, kids:

That was hilarious! Well done! I really had a laugh. The pic you chose for Jimmy was perfect.

Bet you had fun making it, too!!

Love you all,
Steve

IandS said...

Who knew our Elders Quorum President had such moves? :)