Monday, January 5, 2009

As if our neighbors didn't already think we were white trash






The kids built their very own Teeter-Totter and Steve wanted a camp fire, so he dug a hole in the back yard. Oh well, we can't all be high class, they had fun and we had a cheap weinie roast for dinner, and Smores for dessert! Now youre jealous

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

..you should see what some of the creative things my boys can get into...at least your kids use those 2x4 to play teeterz with it..my boys would be using them as swords to play some kind of stars wars thing and then one of them would be crying....;-D

IandS said...

About 90% of the pictures of my boys on our blog show them in their underwear - now THAT is white trash my friend:)
I think we need a white trash competition in our little blog land. We should all submit photos and then vote...

Lauren said...

LOL!! That was just the laugh I needed!!! And hey-- it's your backyard, so the HOA gets no say! (Plus, the neighbors don't know it was a "fire in a hole!" For all they know, you bought one of those cute portable fire pits somewhere!)
Love the teeter totter-- so funny!!

I'm game for the "white trash photo contest"--- but does it count if the pictures are of my in-laws!? (Don't tell Will I said that!!!)

Miss Sue said...

white trash contest!! I'm in!!

Miss Sue said...

white trash contest!! I'm in!!

Anonymous said...

Ok....your white trash against my polynesian ghet-to children....thats an idear!!!

Janet + Craig said...

I think it's very creative, I'll leave the "trash talking" to those that don't currently reside with the MIL's!

Craziest Cottrell said...

OH MY GOSH!!! You totally even got more comments than your first posts about KJ! What is going on out there in the desert? I think it is fabulous that your kids are creative. And heck, if I could dig a firepit in my backyard without my landlord getting upset, I just might!

Crystal said...

That's awesome! How fun