Thursday, January 15, 2009

Can it get any bigger?

 
Posted by Picasa

I mean honestly people, give me a break!
So here is the scoop;
the 'cute' rainbow cast that my dearest daughter got on Wednesday, fell off Wednesday night. "Is that supposed to happen?" she asks. Ah, yeah No! so I stuff the stuff back in and make it go back on. I call in the morning, (Jo Jo was still sick so Uncle Mikey took her to get the new one.) Thank goodness Uncle Mikey went instead of me, They wanted to charge us again. . .Hellloo! I would have paid and then complained the whole way home. Mikey? well he just laughed and said, "OKay, If you bring your car to the mechanic to fix it, and the part falls off on the way home, are you gonna pay for it?" "of course not", says the nurse. "Yea,neither will I." Saved me some cash, but now I wonder if that's why they made the darn thing so freakin big!!!
Did I mention Lizzie is the flower girl in my niece's wedding? great, just great.

3 comments:

IandS said...

but she looks so pleased with it:)

inkyfamily said...

Sarah's fell off too, but it was because her swelling had gone down, which made her arm skinnier, which made the cast too big. But luckily for us, her arm had healed by then. Crazy that they made it bigger! She does seem pleased, I agree!
MISS YOU!

Chasey Family said...

Poor girl! Or should I say poor mom? At least it's pretty! :)