I have to admit, for more years then I care to tell, I have been in bed by the time the New Year came. Kids who wake up way too early no matter what, will do that to ya. But this year, with all that has happened, I thought it was about time to ring in the New Year! To Celebrate the Adventures yet to come. And to say goodbye to the old. 2008 was filled with the good,the bad,and even the ugly. We lost Grandma Jo this year, Katie Jo arrived and the seemingly never ending battle with money. What this new year has in store for us as a family, as a country, I do not know. I only know that I am eternally grateful to my Father in Heaven for all that we do have. I am grateful for my family, and dear friends. I am grateful for all the comforts of life that we hold dear. I am grateful for my children and their health, and my eternal companion, but mostly I am humbled for all that I have been given. The road isn't always easy, and I see some real bumps coming up, but My children are healthy, My Man loves me, and I have family and friends that will stand by me through it all. I am blessed and grateful for another New start to this wonder filled life.
Happy New Year dear friends. And Happy New Adventures!
6 comments:
Yay for party hats! Happy New Year!!!
Man you're too cute! What a fun party. We let them count down and ring grandma's bell with somewhere else, put them to bed at and 8:15 and then went to a movie. We suck!
That my dear is why we can never live in AZ.
I have to add that this all occured way before the stroke of midnight. SOOoo too late for this old lady. our ball dropped at 10!
:) We went to bed before 12 and we don't have kids to wake us up! haha. I hope 2009 brings even more happiness to your family!
It's definitely been a road full of unexpectations of 2008 and even 2009 and what's in store....I'm just glad to have gone through it with you as my dearest friend, family!!!! lufff yaaa!!1
You are so FUN! We decided to watch a movie, but...we all fell asleep and missed 12:00! We are SO boring!
Post a Comment