Monday, January 19, 2009

A Blessed Day

 

 

Sunday was Katie Jo's Blessing. Our cousin Aubrey was Baptized on Saturday. We decided to wait for the blessing, so that most of the Family could attend both, and that way the family got a twofer! I am so grateful to my Heavenly Father for the blessing of this sweet angel in our lives, She has helped us to remember whats really important in this life. She brightens our everyday with her glorious smile. It was so wonderful to see everyone and enjoy their company as we celebrated these special days. My baby. my sweet baby Katie Jo Marie Roberts Welcome.
Posted by Picasa

8 comments:

IandS said...

It was such a sweet blessing - I meant to tell you on Sunday but you know how crazy it gets getting kids to class and then doing your own calling stuff.
Your family/friends about doubled our ward - it was awesome to see.
And of course, Katie Jo looked beautiful.

Mendoza's said...

cute dress and I love the smile :)

inkyfamily said...

She looks adorable! So sorry I missed it!

Brenda said...

We LOVED having all your family at church! Your sweet Katie Jo is just precious...you are so LUCKY! I love blessing days, but I have to admit when your husband held her up close and she just quieted right and snuggled into him, (and you could even hear the "OOOHHHH!"), it just melted my heart! So SWEET!

Anonymous said...

So sorry we missed it. I am beginning to think that I should never leave for anything I always seem to miss out on the good stuff. She sure is beautiful!

Janet + Craig said...

sorry we missed it. glad everything went well. she looks beautiful.

That's a very cute daddy/daughter shot!

Anonymous said...

That was very nice...the girl wanted to let everyone know who she was and why she is here....I did get teary towards the end, I saw you put your head on your brother's shoulder and I knew that your mom was there in spirit! It was beautiful! I love you,dear sue!
ps...she is still cute!
pss...that is an awesome hair bow!!
psss....is there such a thing as psss??.... ;-D...luff ya...

Craziest Cottrell said...

Wow! She is so big! And a beauty! Congratulations! Love You