Saturday, January 31, 2009

I cant stands its no more!

I just got so tired of looking at the knitted poop that I had to blog something. blog about anything!! I mean honestly, what bad timing to have our lives slow down. Okay so here is what we are doing now. we are packing! packing to go to AaalaaaBAMA! My niece is getting married and my kids are going to be in the wedding. It sounded like fun a few months ago, but here we are, planning and preparing to take the children, and all of their Stuffed Animals, Transformers and Star Wars guys on an airplane across the country, Don't forget the bottles, diapers, and binkies! What was I thinking!? Okay first of all, to all those bad guys out there, we have someone staying at the house and I don't have anything anyways, so forget about it!
You know its a bad sign when Jimmy's kindergarten Teacher suggest I use benadril. alright, not so surprising to those of you who have met Jimmy, but again I ask what was I thinking?! I should have just sent a hallmark, you know, 'when you care enough to send the very best!'

1 comment:

Craziest Cottrell said...

Okay, that is pretty funny! I hope that you will at least think about the bendril, or the dimetap, or just some sleep medication. Kidding. I'm just full of it this week! I am sure that it will be fun, and you will be glad that you went. If not you can always just send the kids and stay home with the baby. That seems like a logical choice to me.