We do the co-op too. My boys thought the coconut was very exciting but didn't like the taste of the milk or the coconut flesh itself. I guess they need the kind of coconut that is covered in lashings of sugar :)
..hey..you're waisting good coconut milk....they use kokonut milk in everything where we come from...can you tell...thats why we're big boneded......you use it like mayonaise...only a more liquid form of mayonaise.....squeeze some on that green bananas.....yummmmmyyy..you know...it's great with palusami!!!!
5 comments:
That looks fun. My girls are always shaking the coconuts at the Grocery stores. We've just never bought one!
Thanks for the good links you've posted. I found a few things for my primary lesson!!!
I do a coop too, we do $10 orders every other week and I do it for the same reasons, good price and sometimes something I wouldn't normally buy :)
We do the co-op too. My boys thought the coconut was very exciting but didn't like the taste of the milk or the coconut flesh itself. I guess they need the kind of coconut that is covered in lashings of sugar :)
It looks fun but I missed the shot of them spitting and gaging I was laughing so hard. oh well!
..hey..you're waisting good coconut milk....they use kokonut milk in everything where we come from...can you tell...thats why we're big boneded......you use it like mayonaise...only a more liquid form of mayonaise.....squeeze some on that green bananas.....yummmmmyyy..you know...it's great with palusami!!!!
Post a Comment