
Katie Jo turned 3 weeks yesterday. I can't believe how fast she is growing, how quickly time is passing, its so hard. She is still a peanut. She still wears newborn diapers and clothes, (which is amazing for one of my kids) but she is heavier and her face is changing. She has a little bit more facial expressions and her noises are so darn cute. we waited until after our park trip, so these aren't the best pictures, as you can see she just doesn't like it as much as I do ;)
and my 'helper' cut the top of her head off but she's mine and its her Birthday!
Happy 3 weeks Jo Jo Bean!
and my 'helper' cut the top of her head off but she's mine and its her Birthday!
Happy 3 weeks Jo Jo Bean!



3 comments:
...so you couldn't come to church but able to blog.....so wrong......
....what do you mean 3 weeks??....wasn't it just last week??>>..maaannn time flys....she is getting a little 'chunky'...
Oh my gosh! She is adorable!
I need more!!!! Show me how big your baby is getting!!!
Post a Comment