Sunday, November 9, 2008

Are we having fun yet?


So as the weather changes here in the desert finally, and we start to really cool down to 75-85 during the day and 45-60 at night, things come out of the wood work to enjoy the cozyness of our home, how lucky are we? This little critter, cute as can be, (so what if he is deadly too huh?) decided that he should take a snooze in our handtowel in our bathroom. The same bathroom the kids use all day long! The same bathroom I have my extra Diapers and Wipes in!!
Life in the desert is always an adventure. whether you are trying not to shrivel away in the sun or dodging killer bees, deadly snakes or even scorpions in your handtowels, its always a thrill ride. I just love living in the desert. . . No really! its a blast.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

...how do they manage to slide pass your front door and no, they're not cute at all....I hate looking at them. I can guarantee you that if one of my boys found it,they would've picked up, put in their pocket and forgotten about it until laundry time, venomous or not, it will be in one of them pockets.

Anonymous said...

Sue,
Pick those "buggers" up with scissors, hold over the toilet, clip in half and flush.
Aunt Betty

Brenda said...

Get a black light and go hunting at night! These are NO fun! I HATE scorpins...stung too many times!