Wednesday, November 26, 2008

Another Lesson Learned at School

Jimmy came home from school yesterday so proud of his art project that he made. He said it was his super hard pilgrim hat. So of course, we had to take a picture of it.








One I took.

One he took.







And then we tried to take it off. . . we soon realized that the glue was not completely dry when he put it on at school. I have to say, Its pretty dang hard to help your kid get his glued on paper hat off when your laughing really hard. Thank goodness for Elmer's Glue. Its washable right?
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

Lauren said...

hey! I deleted your email on accident but I wanted to talk to you about visiting this weekend if you are around-- call me or email me and I can call you or whatever and we can chat.

Janet + Craig said...

Now that's a riot!

Happy Turkey Day Roberts' Family!!!

Gobble Gobble!!!

Craziest Cottrell said...

You are so funny! That is the perfect story! Jay and I both got a really good laugh! I love that kid, he provides me with so many good memories...I can only imagine how many more stories you have to tell!