Sunday, November 2, 2008

Katie Jo


I think I'm in love!! Her hair is getting fluffier and her eyes lighter, she might keep them blue! I might be a little prejudice in this case but I don't care! She is perfect, a real blessing in our lives, a gift from God, that we waited for ever and she has truly changed our lives. And to top it all off, she is super cute too! ;)

5 comments:

Craziest Cottrell said...

She is soooooo cute! I saw Susie this weekend and she hasn't looked on your blog yet to see the pics. You better get her over here so that she can tell you how cute your baby is too!

Janet + Craig said...

Have I told you how beautiful she is?!?!

I want to be there so bad with all of you. I hope you are adjusting to her presence and the kids and hubby are taking a chill pill for a little bit.

LOVE the costumes! You are so creative and cute, smarty pants?!?! That was the best.

Craziest Cottrell said...

Give me some new material already, I need more pictures of your cute baby to satisfy my hunger!!!!

Brenda said...

I love this picture! I think I am having a Katie Jo attack right NOW! I might just have to come and steal some snuggles and kisses! OOOOOHHHHHH!

Anonymous said...

...not to put the pressure on ya...but there's only 14 days left until Twilight comes out...did ya finish all 4 books yet?..ditchya...ditchya...:D.....
p.s....Katie-Jo is beautiful always....love the pink rabbit!