So we gathered this Holiday at our Cousins house with the amazing backyard. its the Disneyland of backyards to my kids. There is a big climbing,sliding,hanging, swinging play thing and a zipline and a play house and mini roller coasters and moon sand and a regular old sandbox. not to mention Chickens! Life can't get any better then that, I tell you. So while the kids ran a muck, we adults enjoyed each other and caught up, and soakedup the wonderful opportunity to gather in love yet again. My kids simply had a blast and I loved watching them have so much fun with all their cousins.
Stevie launching from the Zip Line. I think this might have been turn 247 by my calculationsThis would be Jolie the Amazing. on the swings.
Lizzie, Aubrey, and Jimmy swinging the day away!
and then there was Gideon and Jimmy, once they discovered this trick there was no more fighting about who's turn it was! If you weren't careful, you could loose an ankle as they zoomed past ya, a few of us did!




2 comments:
I love it! And wasn't that easy on the Picasa?
Was at Neals'? Good stuff...
Post a Comment