
A while back, one of my best friends had a baby. I waited with baited breath for pictures to appear on her blog, finally! then I waited for updates, I kept thinking 'what is she doing? why can't she share more!?' And then Katie Jo came... Steve was able to save up and take two weeks off of work. We are just surrounded with love for her and trying to absorb every moment of this amazing blessing that has come into our lives so unexpectedly. We have taken pictures but I haven't blogged like I should. I can't believe how much she has changed in just this short time. It saddens me to realize how fast she is growing, its almost cruel. I waited so long for her and now she is changing with each new day. With My other babies, we were just so excited about all the milestones to hurry and come, first smile, first sitting up, walking and so forth and then they came so close together, that we feel like we missed so much! We recognize Katie Jo for the true miracle that she is to our family, and want to hold on to every moment. She takes to everything so well. She sleeps almost through the night! I am able to breast feed her as well as the bottle with no problems! She loves showers with Daddy, and the kids holding her. She is so perfect and wonderful, so fluffy and sweet. Okay I guess the Hormones are still here, cause this is more gushy then planned, and I am crying. Here are more pictures as requested!



3 comments:
She is growing so fast! It's amazing to see the changes...looks like she's a couple of months old than just a couple of weeks! She's too cute!
So cute!! Uh-oh, I think I'm getting baby hungry! :-)
Thank you! She really is so sweet. And yes, you are a little hormonal, because it made me teary eyed also!
Post a Comment