Saturday, November 22, 2008

First time for everything!

Today, Katie Jo is 4 weeks old. Today she had her first bath. Wait wait, Let me clarify, she has had plenty of showers with daddy, thank you very much. We are not that crusty around here. It just happens to be her first bath with all her helpers. Today, We almost caught one of her smiles on camera, dang it! and the biggest news... Today, Stevie got rid of his training wheels (finally!) and now its painfully obvious he needs a new bike. He rode around like a speed demon with just one little mishap with a man eating curb.
I'd say all and all, it was a good Saturday.
Click to play first
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox slideshow

4 comments:

Lauren said...

How cute!! She's gotten so much bigger in 4 weeks-- growing up so fast! And I do love the spiky electric hair she has-- adorable!
And Stevie looked so proud with no training wheels.
What a cute little family!
We want to come visit soon!

ERIN said...

4 weeks went by way to fast. You'd think it would drag with how tired we are, but sadly, it still flies by whether we're ready or not.
Too bad it takes us about 4 weeks to actually feel good again, by then we've missed a lot of stuff!
she's adorable. I love her fluffy hair.

Janet + Craig said...

Those are great pictures! I can't believe how big she is and how sweet all the siblings look with her. How blessed you are!

Anonymous said...

Thanks again for the great message!
I finally read it, of course, it was 0130 this morning but the message and the spirit was there!

She is definitely getting her features! Very cute! Love Ya! Twiligter fan....shshshhs...you wouldn't want your hubby to hear..shshhh.....^_^