Sunday, November 9, 2008

Weekend Milestones!
















Saturday was Katie Jo's 2 week birthday! My baby girl is 'chunking out' as a dear friend has so kindly told me, ( I am rethinking our friendship as I type) ;)
My camera had something on the lens that I didn't discover till too late so the pics are a bit blurry, and somehow she isn't into pictures as much as I am, little bugger!
Sunday she went to Church for the first time. Steve took her with him because he was afraid I would let everyone hold her. I'm a bit of a wuss, but I also want to share I am so proud of her. He actually taught his Priesthood lesson while holding her.
He is so protective of her its sweet. on a side note, why can't my Boys ever take a decent picture? Stevie always has something on his shirt and sticking out his belly and Jimmy? well, he just is Jimmy. Ugh.





3 comments:

Craziest Cottrell said...

I like Jimmy's glare. He's like, "If I were a little bigger I wouldn't have to be in this picture!" so cute. Don't you love it when everyone is so cooperative. You look great Sue! Everyone is really happy, even sour faced Jimmy and somethin' on his shirt Stevie. Sweet little family!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get to see Katie-Jo but it was nice to see you both at church! You look great for just giving birth 2 weeks ago! I miss ya teaching with me! Ms Camerin Sivert gave our opening prayer and she blessed you and your new baby!!!

Janet + Craig said...

That is the best family picture Sue!!!!

Cute idea with the rings around her toes.